Brought to you by Cabin Enigma Captain Wenona Gardner
Here are the rules:
1) If you want to receive a free One Card Archangel Oracle Card reading from me for participating in this Camp NaNoWriMo Scavenger Hunt 2015 you must comment on this WordPress blog post only.
2) If you want to receive the grand prize of a 5 card Archangel Oracle reading with vision board created digitally by me for your desktop wallpaper you must submit your answers to me through email@example.com and be the first person to get all the answers right with urls for each of the 20 answers.
These are you Camp NaNoWriMo Scavenger Hunt questions:
- What is the non profit name of the organization that hosts Camp NaNoWriMo?
- What month did NaNoWriMo first start in 1999?
- What movie did Wednesday Adams do her speech about the Native Americans at camp?
- If I want to raise money for Camp NaNoWriMo, how can I do that?
- Who founded the non profit organization that formed NaNoWriMo?
- Where is the non profit organization that formed NaNoWriMo currently located?
- Which movie is about twin babies that are separated at birth and meet up at camp then switch places?
- According to the American Camp Association, how many summer camps are there in the United States?
- Which movie has Bill Murray stars as Tripper, the quippy, big-brother type counselor who wants to help his campers have the best summer of their lives?
- Which movie has a group of counselors decide to reopen Camp Crystal Lake, the site where a child drowned years earlier? Unfortunately for the group of counselors, an unseen stalker starts killing them off one-by-one.
- This song was sung by Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas at the end of the Movie Camp Rock
- What is the minimum age to participate in Camp NaNoWriMo?
- What is an award-winning word processor and project management tool for the Mac and Windows that has been enthusiastically adopted by best-selling novelists and novices alike. As a Camp NaNoWriMo 2015 winner, you will be eligible for a 50% discount on regular license for what software?
- Camp NaNoWriMo raised how much money during their final #CampSearchParty?
- How much is the Camp NaNoWriMo Compass t-shirt this year?
- How many campers were participating in Camp NaNoWriMo 2014?
- What does Wenona Gardner’s Indian name in Ojibwe Wabun Anung mean in English?
- How many participants were in the first NaNoWriMo in 1999?
- In 2013 Camp NaNoWriMo borrowed the U.S. Army’s survival-technique acronym and applied it to creative work. What does this acronym stand for?
- Which Cabin in Camp NaNoWriMo is the most Awesome!
Cabin Enigma Captain